Implementation – Change Management – Value-Added Services
How do you keep ahead of your competitors in a world where nothing stays the same for more than a moment? How do you get a workforce and a company to shift directions fast to face a future that is almost unknowable? Mobitor Implementation Services for Medical Device Logistics can help.
Success―At Implementation and Beyond
Mobitor customers have an exceptional track record of success
Proven Production Success
Since our first implementation for SOPIC Medical Device Logistics in 2005, more than 80 implementations have gone live in production. Our Professional Services team has built Mobitor’s unmatched level of customer success through a lean, collaborative approach to core system implementation.
Listening to customers who told us that they could not afford the disruption and costs of runaway projects, we sought to innovate in implementation to the same degree that we had in software development. Today, several key methodologies distinguish a Mobitor project:
- Small team of subject-matter experts with overlapping skills, domain experience, and most important, Mobitor product expertise
- A quantitative work plan based on a fact-base of successful implementations
- Project execution organized into month-long “sprints” to maintain urgency and accountability
- Complete knowledge transfer to customers
Change Management Support
Failures to innovate come in two forms: failures of imagination and failures to execute. It is almost completely implausible to attribute a modern corporation selling innovative products to the first kind of problem. Therefore, a path to project success must focus almost exclusively on the value that the technology provides to the end user.
Mobitor can help you with your change management challenges by leveraging our experience with customers who have face similar obstacles and challenges and applying a proven 8-step “Innovate-for-the-Future” process:
- Create a sense of urgency and include thought leaders
- Form a coalition of people who can influence others
- Create a vision for positive change
- Communicate the vision to build support
- Navigate and remove obstacles to change
- Create short-term wins to demonstrate progress
- Build on the change by constantly inviting new advocates
- Embed the changes in corporate culture
Building a business justification for your field inventory and rep automation project can be a time-consuming and confusing process. Leveraging our experience working with scores of medical device manufacturers around the world, Mobitor has developed a portfolio of Value Consulting services designed to answer these and other common questions:
- What is the typical range of possible financial benefits?
- How do our current processes and systems compare to our competitors?
- What capabilities can a new system offer us?
- How will a new system better support our strategic direction?
- What KPIs should I target for improvement in my project?
- How does the product support my targeted improvements?
Whether you are just beginning to think about system replacement or are already putting together your business case, Mobitor Value Consulting Services can help by offering an external viewpoint to ensure your business objectives are strategic, comprehensive, realistic, measurable, and supported by system features.
Mobitor technical and help-desk support staff are accessible to customers via phone or email to troubleshoot and resolve issues rapidly. For critical issues, Mobitor support can be reached 24×7, and will work on the issue around the clock until resolution. Hardware and software configurations matching the environments of each customer are maintained at Mobitor headquarters as to accelerate issue reproduction and resolution. Serious customer issues that cannot be quickly fixed are rapidly escalated to our core engineering staff for priority resolution.